|HOME SCHEDULE AUTHOR INDEX SUBJECT INDEX|
Poster Session #34: Agroecology.
Thursday, August 9, 2001. Presentation from 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM. Exhibition Hall
1. Loecke, Terrance1, Jackson, Laura2, 1 2 Uncoupling nutrient cycles in Midwestern agroecosystems: N and P flows on diversified farms vs. confined livestock operations.
2. Venterea, R1, Riley, W2, Rolston, D3, 1 2 3 Mechanistic modeling of nitrification, denitrification, soil hydrology, and N losses in an agricultural system.
3. Drinkwater, Laurie1, Puget, Pascale2, 1 2 Fate of root-derived carbon in annual cropping systems.
4. Davis, Adam1, Liebman, Matt1, 1 Sensitivity of weed life-stage transitions to soil-incorporated forage legume residues.
5. VERA, ANTONIO, MEDRANO, CARLOS, DEL VILLAR, ALONSO, PAZ, VICTOR, PAEZ, ALEJANDRA, Effects of density on competition between Bufelgrass (Cenchrus ciliaris) and Cucumber (Cucumis sativus) in pots.
6. Páez, Alejandra1, Vera, Antonio1, Medrano, Carlos 1, Del Villar, Alonso 1, Paz, Víctor1, 1 Competition of Cenchrus ciliaris plants grown in pots.
7. Stephens, Erin 1, Losey, John1, 1 Documenting the decline of C-9: Current Status and Historical Perspective on Coccinella novemnotata.
8. Jackson, Louise1, Ramirez, Irenee1, 1 Effects of organic amendments and tillage practices on soil microbial biomass, N availability and crop yield in intensive agriculture.
9. Williams, Chansi1, Hill, Jill1, 1 The evaluation of potential media for use in peanut germination for space missions.
10. Menalled, Fabian1, Costamagna, Alejandro2, Marino, Paul3, Landis, Douglas2, 1 2 3 Influence of agricultural landscape structure on parasitoid abundance: a longer-term perspective.
11. McNabb, Denise1, Halaj, Juraj 1, Wise, David1, 1 Trophic positions of generalist predators in detritus-enriched cucurbit gardens: patterns from stable isotope analysis.
12. BULLUCK, LEON1, RISTAINO*, JEAN1, 1 Effects of synthetic and organic soil fertility amendments on the incidence of southern blight caused by Sclerotium rolfsii , and the abundance of soil microbial and nematode communities in conventional and organic agroecosystems.
13. TADROS, MOSHEN1, GABRIAL, BEDOUR, 1 Ecology and Survey of important pests of stored grains from kafr El- Sheikh, Egypt.