|HOME SCHEDULE AUTHOR INDEX SUBJECT INDEX|
Poster Session #29: Animal Population and Community Ecology.
Wednesday, August 8, 2001. Presentation from 3:30 PM to 5:00 PM. Exhibition Hall
36. PRICE, JENNIFER1, MORIN, PETER1, 1 The order of introduction and community composition in a system of intraguild predators.
37. LENSING, JANET1, WISE, DAVID1, 1 A field experiment to test the hypothesis that predation by gnaphosid spiders is a major mortality factor for juvenile wolf spiders.
38. Winslow, Christopher1, Goshe, Lisa1, Miller, Patrick1, Miner, Jeffrey1, 1 Countergradient variation in largemouth bass: latitudinal differences in foraging behavior.
39. MCCABE, DECLAN1, MARSDEN, J ELLEN2, 1 2 Effects of zebra mussels (Dreissena polymorpha) on foraging efficiency of mottled sculpins (Cottus bairdi).
40. Harvey, Chad1, Eubanks, Micky1, 1 Effect of red imported fire ants on caterpillar-parasitoid interactions.
41. FINGERUT, JONATHAN1, ZIMMER, CHERYL ANN1, ZIMMER, RICHARD 1, 1 Effects of environmental cues on transmission of the estuarine trematode parasite Himasthla rhigedana.
42. Feeley, Kenneth1, 1 Relaxation of tropical avian communities on recently created land-bridge islands.
43. Meyer, Eugene1, 1 Understanding community structure with two new methods: transparent error and transparent observer.
44. Philips, James1, 1 Raptor Microcommunity Ecology.
45. SMITH, ROSEMARY1,2, 1 2 Density-dependent population dynamics influenced by parental control of offspring size and number.
47. GONZÁLEZ-MEGÍAS, ADELA1, SÁNCHEZ-PIÑERO, FRANCISCO1, GÓMEZ, JOSÉ1, 1 Spatial autocorrelation affects regional population dynamic of the beetle Timarcha lugens.
48. Kolasa, Jurek1, Romanuk, Tamara1, 1 Species abundance distributions are not self-similar across spatial scales in aquatic microcosms.
49. ROMANUK, TAMARA1, KOLASA, JUREK1, 1 The relationship between diversity and stability in rock pool microcosms.
50. TSURIM, IDO1, 1 Diversity and composition of non-breeding bird assemblies in the northern Israeli desert during winter.
51. Bishop, Leslie1, Gorman, Leah1, Helsel, Julie1, Lees, Britta1, 1 The effects of habitat structure on the distribution of the orb-weaving spider Leucauge regnyi in a Puerto Rican rain forest.
52. ASHBURN, ALYCIA1, LINDROTH, RICHARD1, 1 Effects of elevated atmospheric carbon dioxide and ozone on canopy insect biodiversity .
53. Edwards, Melanie1, Turner, Thomas1, Sharp, Zachary1, 1 A novel method for quatifying changes in food webs over time.
54. Feliciano, Joaquin1, Smith, Timothy1, 1 A test for competitive interactions between steelhead trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss) and California roach (Lavinia symmetricus).