|HOME SCHEDULE AUTHOR INDEX SUBJECT INDEX|
Poster Session #43: Avian Ecology.
Thursday, August 9, 2001. Presentation from 3:30 PM to 5:00 PM. Exhibition Hall
148. WEIR, ENRIQUE1, GIL DE WEIR, KARINE1, CASLER, CLARK1, 1 A comparative bird diversity study at Ancon de Iturre-Quisiro Dry Forest, Estado Zulia, Venezuela .
149. Dennis, Teresa1, Miles, Donald1, 1 Effects of forest management practices on avian community structure and productivity.
150. Ferrari, James1, 1 Seasonal patterns of diversity and abundance of frugivorous birds in Georgia.
151. Eberhardt, Laurie1, Dowling, Matthew1, 1 A test of pitch production in Pinus species used by Yellow-bellied sapsuckers (Sphyrapicus varius) in Northwest Indiana.
152. Knutson, Melinda1, Powell, Larkin2, Niemi, Gerald3, Hammer-Friberg, Mary4, Hines, Randy1, Sveum, Colin1, 1 2 3 4 Population growth indicates forest habitat quality for three species of neotropical migrant songbirds.
153. Paulios, Andrew1, 1 Saw-whet Owl (Aegolius acadicus) distribution and habitat selection in the Nicolet National Forest, WI, USA.
154. Lathrop, Richard1, Niles, Larry2, 1 2 Whither the red knot: mapping and modeling the nesting habitat of an Arctic shorebird at both site and regional scales.
155. Saeland, Melissa1, Cook, James1, 1 Bird populations relating to overstory vegetation and canopy cover along the Yellow River floodplain in central Wisconsin.
156. HAKKARAINEN, HARRI1, MYKRA, SAKARI1, KURKI, SAMI1, KORPIMAKI, ERKKI1, NIKULA, ARI2, KOIVUNEN, VESA3, 1 2 3 Habitat composition determines breeding success of Tengalm's owls under fluctuating food conditions.
157. Shochat, Eyal1, Katti, Madhusudan1, 1 Phoenix or Tucson: does landscape structure influence where Abert's Towhees choose to live?
158. Zuria, Iriana1, Gates, Edward1, 1 Birds and hedgerows at two spatial scales in an agricultural landscape of Guanajuato, Mexico.