|HOME SCHEDULE AUTHOR INDEX SUBJECT INDEX|
Poster Session #35: Decomposition and Soil Respiration.
Thursday, August 9, 2001. Presentation from 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM. Exhibition Hall
14. Yavitt, Joseph1, Basiliko, Nate2, Dees, Peter1, Merkel, Susan1, 1 2 Methane biogeochemistry and molecular analysis of Methanogens in two northern peatlands, New York State.
15. COBB, R1, ORWIG, D1, CURRIE, S1, 1 The effects of hemlock woolly adelgid infestation on foliar decomposition in eastern hemlock forest of southern New England.
17. Lau, Evan1, Graham, Linda2, 1 2 Phylogeny and relationships of a probable new group of bacteria based on 16S rRNA phylogeny.
18. DIGHTON, JOHN1, ARBUCKLE-KEIL, GEORGIA1, MASCARENHAS, MARCELLA2, 1 2 Micro-scale changes in leaf litter surface carbohydrate chemistry during decomposition.
19. CHOROMANSKA, URSZULA1, SAETRE, PETER2, STARK, JOHN1, 1 2 Response of soil carbon mineralization to moisture pulses under sagebrush, cheatgrass, and crested wheatgrass vegetation in the Great Basin, Utah.
20. Maier, Chris1, Dougherty, Phillip2, Anderson, Pete1, 1 2 Soil CO2 efflux, soil organic matter and root development in newly planted loblolly pine plantations.
21. Hiemstra, Christopher1, Reiners, William1, 1 The spatial distribution of litter decomposition over a heterogeneous landscape of a Wyoming forest-alpine tundra ecotone.
22. Barbercheck, Mary1, Neher, Deborah2, El-Allaf, Samia1, Anas, Osama1, 1 2 Effects of land use type and disturbance on decomposition in North Carolina.
23. KANE, EVAN1, PREGITZER, KURT1,2, BURTON, ANDREW2, ASHBY, JENNIFER2, 1 2 Soil CO2 efflux along a diverse temperature and moisture gradient in Olympic National Park, Washington.
24. BURTON*, ANDREW1, PREGITZER, KURT1,2, BRADLEY, KATE3, 1 2 3 Spatial and temporal variation of soil respiration in a pinyon-juniper woodland.
25. MICHAELSON, GARY1, PING, CHIEN-LU1, 1 Water soluble OC and low-temperature respiration of carbon dioxide from soils of arctic Alaska.
26. WU, LIANHAI1, LUO, YIQI1, 1 Dynamic simulation of litter decomposition.
27. ADLER, PAUL1, 1 Effect of a temporal carbon gradient on nitrogen and phosphorus dynamics during decomposition of corn stalks.