|HOME SCHEDULE AUTHOR INDEX SUBJECT INDEX|
Poster Session #50: Evolutionary Ecology.
Friday, August 10, 2001. Presentation from 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM. Exhibition Hall
122. Bell, John1, Karron, Jeffrey1, Mitchell, Randy2, 1 2 The effect of interspecific competition for pollinator service on pollen dispersal and gene flow in mixed arrays of Mimulus ringens and Lobelia siphilitica.
123. Holmquist, Karsten1, Karron, Jeffrey1, Mitchell, Randall2, 1 2 The effect of variation in floral reproductive morphology on pollen dispersal and gene flow in Mimulus ringens.
124. Zhang, Fengchun1, Novoplansky, Ariel 1, 1 Ecotypic differences and plasticity of developmental hierarchies in a Mediterranean annual.
125. Halpern, Stacey1, 1 Drought effects on Lupinus perennis: Implications for prairie plants in future climates.
126. ROSENTHAL, DAVID1, DONOVAN, LISA1, 1 A wild annual sunflower of hybrid origin and its ancestral parents differ in their relative fitness, biomass allocation and integrated water use efficiency in response to resource availability.
127. ALTHOFF, DAVID1, GROMAN, JOSHUA1,2, SEGRAVES, KARI1, PELLMYR, OLLE1, 1 2 Phylogeographic structure in the bogus yucca moth Prodoxus quinquepunctellus: comparisons with coexisting pollinator yucca moths.
128. Newman, Robert1, 1 Effects of pond drying and changing food level on development of wood frog tadpoles.
129. Hargeby, Anders1, Johansson, Jonas, 1 Altered color morph frequency in a lake littoral population of Asellus aquaticusL. (Isopoda) .
130. Onstad, David1, 1 Evolution of behavioral resistance by an insect to crop rotation.