|HOME SCHEDULE AUTHOR INDEX SUBJECT INDEX|
Poster Session #45: Gas Exchange.
Friday, August 10, 2001. Presentation from 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM. Exhibition Hall
57. Gulias, Javier1, Flexas, Jaume1, Medrano, Hipolito1, 1 Photosynthesis and drought of an endemic and a widespread Rhamnus species.
58. Monje, Oscar1, Johnson, David2, Hymus, Graham2, Hinkle, C1, Drake, B2, 1 2 Characterizing the aerodynamic properties of open top chambers: Can we measure ecosystem stomatal conductances?
59. Cernusak, Lucas1, Pate, John2, Arthur, David2, Farquhar, Graham1, 1 2 Diurnal variation in the stable isotopes of transport fluids and metabolites in field-grown Lupinus angustifloius.
60. OCHELTREE, TROY1, MARSHALL, JOHN1, ROBINSON, ANDREW1, 1 Allometric equations for estimating bark surface area and corticular refixation.
61. DANNER, BRETT1, KNAPP, ALAN1, 1 Gallery forest expansion in tallgrass prairie: mechanisms facilitating oak success.
62. KISSELLE, KEITH1, ZEPP, RICHARD1, BURKE, ROGER1, PINTO, ALEXANDRE2, BUSTAMANTE, MERCEDES2, 1 2 Photochemical effects on NOx and CO emissions in a Brazilian savanna.
63. Clinton, Barton1, Maier, Chris2, Sullivan, Neal3, 1 2 3 An examination of the relationship between sapflow rate and measured stem CO2 efflux in trees.
64. Hui, Dafeng1, Luo, Yiqi1, Katul, Gabriel2, Ellsworth, David2, Monson, Russ3, Wilson, Kell4, Wofsy, Steve5, 1 2 3 4 5 Comparative study of canopy quantum yields among four AmeriFlux sites with different species and environmental conditions.
65. Grulke, Nancy1, 1 Canopy transpiration of Jeffrey pine in xeric and mesic microsites.
66. Bradley, Kimberly1, Weber, Jeffrey2, Stedman, Donald2, Sanford, Robert2, 1 2 Simultaneous Measurement of CO2, N2O, and NOx Fluxes from Cryptobiotic Soil Crusts.
67. Sharifi, Rasoul1, Brostoff, William2, Rundel, Philip1, 1 2 Photosynthesis of cryptobiotic crusts in a seasonally inundated system of pans and dunes in the western Mojave Desert. I: Laboratory studies.
68. Monsen, Stephen 1, Monaco, Thomas2, Smith, Bruce3, Hansen, Lee3, 1 2 3 Physiological and metabolic evaluation of Poa secunda Presl. populations of the Intermountain West.
69. Rosa, Luis1, Azzarini, Leticia1, Abreu, Clarissa1, Pilla, Patricia1, 1 Light and CO2 photosynthetic responses of 4 south American grasses grown under different levels of soil nitrogen availability.