|HOME SCHEDULE AUTHOR INDEX SUBJECT INDEX|
Poster Session #3: Herbivory.
Monday, August 6, 2001. Presentation from 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM. Exhibition Hall
21. Goranson, Carol1, Pennings, Steven1, 1 Effects of physical gradients on palatability of salt marsh plants to herbivores.
22. Eichhorst, Kim1, 1 Dynamics of defoliator activity along an urban to rural gradient in the Middle Rio Grande riparian corridor.
23. Carr, David1, Eubanks, Micky2, Murphy, John2, 1 2 Host plant inbreeding alters interactions with herbivores and pathogens.
24. Barone, John1, Hill, JoVonn1, Friend, Alexander1, 1 Effects of artificial root herbivory on seedling growth.
25. Kalberer, Scott1, Pfitsch, William1, 1 The effects of grazing and mycorrhizae on growth of New England Aster.
26. SEARLE, KATE1, HOBBS, N.1, VANDERVELDE, THEA2, SHIPLEY, LISA2, WUNDER, BRUCE 3, 1 2 3 Gain functions in small patches for a large herbivore: Evaluating evidence for competing models.
27. Ayres, Matthew1, Lombardero, Maria2, Ylioja, Tiina1, Lorio, Peter3, Klepzig, Kier3, 1 2 3 Spatial variation in anti-herbivore defenses of Pinus.
28. Hamilton, Jason1, Miller, Tim1, Crofts, Antony1, Oxborough, Kevin2, DeLucia, Evan1, 1 2 Photosynthetic performance of remaining leaf tissue after folivory.
80. Royo, Alejandro1, Carson, Walter1, 1 The role of mammalian herbivores in regulating the diversity and abundance of tropical forest herbs.
81. Rutishauser, Suzanne1, Carson, Walter2, 1 2 Influence of insect galls on the reproduction of goldenrod: variation with host height and abundance.
82. PARRISH, JUDITH1, THIELE, NEYSA1, REDMOND, DARCI1, 1 The effects of defoliation and maternal nutrient environment on outcome of pair-wise competition in Abutilon theophrasti.