|HOME SCHEDULE AUTHOR INDEX SUBJECT INDEX|
Poster Session #4: Invasions.
Monday, August 6, 2001. Presentation from 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM. Exhibition Hall
57. Burns, Jean1, 1 Factors influencing the invasion of Chinese tallow (Sapium sebiferum) at Lake Jackson, Florida.
58. LANKAU, RICHARD1, SIEMANN, EVAN 1, ROGERS, WILLIAM1, 1 The role of native generalist herbivores in Chinese Tallow Tree (Sapium sebiferum) invasions into coastal prairie.
59. BERTIN, ROBERT1, CANTWELL, TIM1, BERSTENE, BETH1, 1 Introduced tree species in urban woodlands in Worcester, Massachusetts.
60. Kasmer, John1, Shefferson, Rich1,2, 1 2 Effects of removing an invasive understory shrub on growth of canopy trees in northeastern Illinois.
61. Printz, Lisa1, Hoelzer, Guy2, Taylor, George3, 1 2 3 The genetic variation of an invasive perennial, Lepidium latifolium L.(Cruciferae), across the western United States.
62. Sullivan, Amy1, Anderson, Val2, 1 2 Effects of disturbance on Kochia prostrata spread in native and exotic Great Basin communities.
63. LARSON, JENNIFER1, LARSON, DIANE1, 1 Experimental treatment for Euphorbia esula infestations at Arrowwood National Wildlife Refuge.
64. RABIE, PAUL1, 1 Soil moisture and nitrogen differences associated with leafy spurge (Euphorbia esula) invasion.
66. Stinson, K1, Bazzaz, F1, 1 Source-sink dynamics and physiological variation among invading populations of garlic mustard, Alliaria petiolata .
67. Jurena, Paul1, Archer, Steve1, 1 Establishment of a native invasive shrub Prosopis glandulosa on grasslands with contrasting grazing histories.
68. Leonard, Billy1, Carter, Jacoby2, 1 2 A worldwide review of nutria (Myocastor coypus) introduction and eradication efforts.
69. ELKINTON, JOSEPH1, PARRY, DYLAN1, BOETTNER, GEORGE1, 1 Introduced tachinid parasitoid explains the enigmatic disappearance of the invasive browntail moth.
71. Miner, Jeffrey1, Bombich, Michael1, Kireta, Amy1, Lowe, Rex1, 1 Round goby effects in Lake Erie: short-term and long-term projections.
72. ANDERSON, JAMES1, REILLY, SCOTT1, FORTNEY, RONALD1, 1 Impacts of transportation corridors on invasive species of fish and wildlife in West Virginia.
73. Havel, John1, Shurin, Jonathan2, Jones, John3, 1 2 3 Estimating dispersal from patterns of spread: Spatial and local control of invasion by Daphnia lumholtzi in Missouri lakes.
74. Lindstrom, Gretchen1, Fox, Alison1, 1 Life history studies of the potentially invasive plant Ardisia crenata.
75. Meyer, Gretchen1, Weber, Ewald2, Egan, Todd1, Clare, Robert1, 1 2 Do introduced plants reduce their allocation to defense? An experimental test with goldenrod (Solidago gigantea).
77. Huebner, Cynthia1, 1 The Impact of invasive plant species on eastern oak-hickory forests.
78. Lott, Michael1, Volin, John 1, Owen, Dianne1, 1 Dispersal, reproduction and physiological ecology of two invasive non-indigenous fern species; Lygodium microphyllum and L. japonicum.
79. Windham, Lisamarie1, Kaufman, Sylvan2, Armesto, Juan3, 1 2 3 Are Chiloe's forests immune to plant invasions: A test of three models.
109. Louda, Svata1, Rand, Tatyana1, 1 Invasion resistance against an exotic thistle provided by natural enemies of a native thistle.
110. Harrington, Robin1, Cassidy, Tim1, Fownes, James1, 1 Variation in soil nitrogen availability affects leaf characteristics and photosynthesis of Japanese barberry (Berberis thunbergii) .
111. Arrivillaga, Alex1, Carter, Jacoby2, Fredriques, Suzan3, Merino, Sergio1, 1 2 3 A survey for exotic vegetation in the estuarine waters along the Gulf of Mexico coast from Suwannee Sound, Florida to Horn Island, Mississippi Sound.
112. Morrison, Janet1, 1 Vegetation before and after purple loosestrife removal.
113. HAGER, HEATHER1, YAKIMOWSKI, SARAH2, ECKERT, CHRIS2, 1 2 Spread and invasion of Lythrum salicaria (purple loosestrife): relative effects of seed supply and environmental factors.
114. Welsch, Maryann1, Yavitt, J.1, 1 Ecosystem effects of Lythrum salicaria (Purple loosestrife) invasion in a restored freshwater wetland.
116. Derrickson, Elissa1, MacLellan, Megan1, Norden, Kim1, O'Sullivan, Anthony 1, Desjardins, Philip 1, 1 A comparison of soil chemistry in recovering serpentine grassland and Virginia pine forest .
117. Anibal, Pauchard1, Paul, Alaback 1, 1 Assessing plant invasions from the landscape to the patch scale: Linaria vulgaris Mill. crossing Yellowstone National Park boundary.