|HOME SCHEDULE AUTHOR INDEX SUBJECT INDEX|
Poster Session #30: Long-Term Ecological Research.
Wednesday, August 8, 2001. Presentation from 3:30 PM to 5:00 PM. Exhibition Hall
55. Ellis, James1, Carroll, Connie1, Spyreas, Greg1, Molano-Flores, Brenda1, 1 Non-native plant presence and prevalence in Illinois: The Critical Trends Assessment Program.
56. Bailey, Steven1, Jack, Rhetta1, 1 Habitat use and area sensitivity of birds in a highly fragmented Illinois landscape: The Critical Trends Assessment Program.
105. FETCHER, NED1, MCDOWELL, WILLIAM2, 1 2 Design of monitoring programs: A case study from the Chesapeake Bay watershed.
106. Jones, Matthew1, Berkley, Chad1, Bojilova, Jivka1, Higgins, Daniel1, Jones, Christopher1, Nottrott, Rudolf1, Schildhauer, Mark1, 1 Data management software and standards to facilitate ecological research.
107. Buonopane, Michelle1, Huenneke, Laura1, Remmenga, Marta1, 1 Plant functional group response to plant removal treatments in a Chihuahuan Desert Shrubland.
108. Stiles, Arthur1, Gries, Corinna1, Scheiner, Samuel2, 1 2 Analysis of Sonoran desert vegetation in the CAP-LTER study area, Phoenix, AZ.