|HOME SCHEDULE AUTHOR INDEX SUBJECT INDEX|
Poster Session #12: Modeling.
Tuesday, August 7, 2001. Presentation from 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM. Exhibition Hall
1. Kucharik, Chris1, Brye, Kristofor2, Molling, Christine1, Donner, Simon1, 1 2 Applying global ecosystem modeling tools to agriculture: continental-scale food production to precision farming.
2. PRIHODKO, LARA1, DENNING, SCOTT1, HANAN, NIALL1, DAVIS, KENNETH2, BAKWIN, PETER3, 1 2 3 Parameter sensitivity of a land surface model using Monte Carlo analysis and eddy-covariance measurements at the WLEF-TV tower site, Wisconsin.
3. Schnekenburger, Frank1, Perera, Ajith1, Boychuk, Dennis2, 1 2 Design and implementation of a fire regime simulation model for Ontario.
4. Andersen, Mark1, 1 Complex dynamics in a simple competition model.
5. Park, Richard1, Wellman, Marjorie2, Mauriello, David 2, Clough, Jonathan1, 1 2 The use of AQUATOX to disaggregate the effects of multiple stressors on aquatic ecosystems.
6. Phillips, Donald 1, Koch, Paul2, 1 2 Incorporating concentration dependence in stable isotope mixing models.
7. CAI, TIEBO1, DANG*, QING-LAI1, 1 Modelling photosynthesis under different soil temperatures.
8. Wythers, Kirk1, Tjoelker, Mark2, Reich, Peter1, Bolstad, Paul1, Lee, Tali1, 1 2 Accurate assessment of respiration acclimation to temperature is critical for carbon balance modeling.
9. Le Dantec, Valerie1, Luo, Yiqi1, Turnipseed, Andrew2, Sparks, Jed2, Harley, Peter2, Monson, Russel2, 1 2 Modeling of forest/atmosphere carbon fluxes in a Colorado subalpine ecosystem.
10. CALEF, MONIKA1, SHUGART, HANK 1, EPSTEIN, HOWARD1, 1 Analysis of the distribution of vegetation classes in interior Alaska.
11. GAVAZZI, MICHAEL1, MCNULTY, STEVEN1, BOGGS, JOHNNY1, 1 The relationship between mean annual growth and climate in the context of ecosystem modeling validation.
12. Knetter, Sonya1, Mathews, Nancy1, 1 Beyond composition: Incorporating landscape pattern into gap analysis distribution models.
13. Hart, Kristen1, Crowder, Larry1, Heppell, Selina2, Auger, Peter3, 1 2 3 Declines in diamondbacks: Terrapin population modeling and implications for management.
14. Henebry, Geoffrey1, Putz, Brian1, Merchant, James1, 1 Modeling herpetile range distributions from species occurrences and landscape variables.
15. Carter, Jacoby1, Ackleh, Azmy2, 1 2 A dynamic model of habitat suitability for map turtles (Graptemys spp.).
16. Nelson, Jennifer1, Wilson, William1, 1 Effect of predator interference on population dynamics.
17. KAYE, THOMAS1, PYKE, DAVID2, 1 2 A comparison of approaches to population viability analysis with matrix models: Does stochastic method matter?
18. STAPLES, DAVID1, TAPER, MARK1, WARD, E1, 1 Population thresholds as a mechanism to lessen extinction risk in a stochastic environment.
19. Ward, Eric1, STAPLES, DAVID1, 1 Model selection in a stochastic environment.