|HOME SCHEDULE AUTHOR INDEX SUBJECT INDEX|
Poster Session #36: Mycorrhizal Fungi and Root Processes.
Thursday, August 9, 2001. Presentation from 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM. Exhibition Hall
57. MacFall, Janet1, 1 Role of mycorrhizal fungi in loblolly pine root tolerance to aluminum.
58. Phillips, Richard1,2, Yang, Wei2, Topa, Mary 2, 1 2 Differences between rhizosphere and bulk soil in a nutrient-poor loblolly pine (Pinus taeda L.) plantation.
59. KOSOLA, KEVIN1, DICKMANN, DONALD1, 1 Root phenolics, leaf phenolics, and growth of cottonwood.
60. CROCKER, TRACEY1, HENDRICK, RONALD1, 1 Substituting root numbers for length - Improving the use of minirhizotrons to study fine root dynamics.
61. Espeleta, Javier1, Donovan, Lisa1, 1 Fine root demography differs among xeric and mesic adult tree species in a sandhill habitat of southeastern US.
62. Golubski, Antonio1, 1 Multiple partners: Possible impacts on mycorrhizal community dynamics and diversity.
63. TURNER, G.1, LEWIS, J.1, SCHUSTER, W.2, 1 2 Northern red oak seedling response to community ectomycorrhizal diversity in declining eastern hemlock stands.
64. ZANDAVALLI, ROBERTA1, DILLENBURG, LUCIA1, STURMER, SIDNEY2, 1 2 Biodiversity of endomycorrhizae in forests with distinct patterns of Araucaria angustifolia regeneration in southern Brazil.
65. Yang, Wei Qiang1, Phillips, Richard 1,2, Dunbar-Wallis, Amy1,3, Topa, Mary1, 1 2 3 Seasonal 15N acquisition and allocation in slow- and fast-growing families of loblolly pine (Pinus taeda L.).
66. Topa, Mary 1, McDermitt, David2, 1 2 Ozone and low light effects on allocation and partitioning of recently-assimilated carbon in sugar maple.
67. Bunn, Rebecca1, Zabinski, Catherine1, 1 Mycorrhizae in hydrothermally-altered soils of Yellowstone National Park.
68. JONSSON, LENA1, DIGHTON, JOHN1, LUSSENHOP, JOHN2, KOIDE, ROGER3, 1 2 3 Edaphic and biotic controls of ectomycorrhizal species diversity.