|HOME SCHEDULE AUTHOR INDEX SUBJECT INDEX|
Poster Session #2: Plant-Animal Interactions.
Monday, August 6, 2001. Presentation from 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM. Exhibition Hall
3. Clancy, Karen1, Chen, Zhong2, Kolb, Thomas2, 1 2 Greenhouse bioassay for evaluating performance of the western spruce budworm on grafted Douglas-firs.
4. Udovic, Daniel1, 1 Regulation of fruit production by Yucca whipplei compensates for florivory by sap beetles, Anthoneus agavensis.
5. CRABB, BEAU1, PELLMYR, OLLE1, 1 Impact of a third trophic level on the dynamics of an obligate mutualism.
6. Schultz, Jack1, Rehill, Brian 1, 1 Good things (and death) come to those who wait: Host phenology & a gall-forming aphid.
7. Redman, Ahnya 1, Tumlinson, James2, 1 2 Trophic interactions among a wild plant, its herbivores, and parasitic wasps.
8. Jean, Robert1, Scott, Peter1, 1 Native bee and fly visitation to two woodland herbs along a forest fragmentation gradient.
9. Huberty, Andrea 1, Denno, Robert 1, 1 Variation in elemental composition (N and P) of host plants and consequences for herbivore performance.
10. Hendrix, Steve1, Lewis, Cassandra1, 1 Plant phenology, reproduction, and insect herbivory in a fragmented landscape.
11. Wallin, Kimberly1, Skov, Kjerstin1, Kolb, Thomas1, Wagner, Michael1, 1 Insect population and tree resistance responses to restoration thinning treatments in Ponderosa pine forests.
12. Holton, Kim1, Lindroth, Richard1, 1 Effects of elevated atmospheric CO2 and O3 on tree-insect-parasitoid interactions.
13. Kleiner, Karl1, Dickson, Richard2, Raffa, Kenneth3, 1 2 3 Consequences of a late season drought for aspen growth, foliar defenses and forest tent caterpillar growth during the following year.
14. Powell, Jaimie1, Raffa, Kenneth 1, 1 Fates of ingested terpenes in generalist and specialist Lymantriidae (Lepidoptera).
15. Cavanaugh, Jennifer1, Saros, Jasmine1, Haro, Roger1, 1 Temporal changes in diatom community structure in two heavily grazed microhabitats: stream-bed substrates and caddisfly cases.
16. BROCK, BRENT1, JOHNSON, LORETTA1, WASSBERG, THOMAS1, HOCH, GREGORY1, 1 Ecosystem controls of landscape-level bison (Bos bison) grazing patterns in a tallgrass prairie.
17. Farrar, J.P.1, Detling, James1, 1 Black-tailed prairie dog mounds: Do they contribute to plant species diversity?
18. ROCHE, BERNADETTE1, CHERRINGTON, EMIL1, SCRAFFORD, JENNIFER1, 1 Effect of ant mounds on a serpentine grassland community in Maryland.
19. STEELE, MICHAEL1, SMALLWOOD, PETER2, TERZAGHI, WILLIAM1, CARLSON, JOHN3, LUCENT, DEL1, WARD, JEFF1, CONTRERAS, THOMAS1, 1 2 3 A multidisciplinary approach to understanding the dispersal syndrome of Oaks (Quercus L.): linking behavior of dispersers with seedling establishment and forest structure.
20. NGUMEZI, CHIOMA1, CHASE, WILLIAM1, VODZAK, JENNIFER1, CONTRERAS, THOMAS1, SMALLWOOD, PETER2, STEELE, MICHAEL1, 1 2 Effects of acorn size on the location of caches by Gray Squirrels (Sciurus carolinensis).