|HOME SCHEDULE AUTHOR INDEX SUBJECT INDEX|
Poster Session #14: Plant Competition.
Tuesday, August 7, 2001. Presentation from 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM. Exhibition Hall
109. Brewer, Stephen1, 1 Effects of competition and N addition on plant zonation in a Mississippi salt marsh.
110. Cheplick, Gregory1, Chui, Tina1, 1 Competition, regrowth, and storage in a caespitose grass.
111. Ely, Joseph1, Gibson, David1, Connolly, John2, 1 2 Multispecies competition among core, intermediate, and satellite species: A new approach.
112. BANTA, JOSHUA1,2, STARK, SCOTT1,2, STEVENS, M. HENRY3,2, CARSON, WALTER1,2, 1 2 3 Application of R* theory to light-limited plant communities may predict relative species abundances in old fields.
113. Ikegami, Makihiko1,2, Whigham, Dennis1, Werger, Marinus2, 1 2 Density dependent strategy of Scirpus olneyi: Field observation to simulation model.
114. Ross, Adam1, Foster, Bryan1, Loving, Galen1, 1 Contrasting effects of neighboring vegetation on Ulmus rubra seedlings in successional grassland.
115. PEDERSEN, BRIAN1, HOWARD, JESSICA1, 1 Do forest canopy gaps enhance the stem diameter growth of adjacent overstory trees?
116. RAMIREZ, PATRICIA1, BARNES, PAUL1, 1 Ecophysiology of tree-shrub interactions in a central Texas savanna.
117. Humphrey, Lewis1, Schupp, Eugene1, 1 Competition and facilitation during the establishment of perennial grasses.
118. DRUCKENBROD, DANIEL1, SHUGART, HERMAN1, 1 Spatial pattern analysis of temperate piedmont forests.