|HOME SCHEDULE AUTHOR INDEX SUBJECT INDEX|
Poster Session #41: Plant Demography.
Thursday, August 9, 2001. Presentation from 3:30 PM to 5:00 PM. Exhibition Hall
49. SMITH, MARIAN1, CASWELL, HAL2, METTLER, PAIGE3, 1 2 3 Timing is everything: a demographic model of Boltonia decurrens in an altered floodplain environment.
50. Cid, Carmen1, Craig, Jennifer1, Ough, Craig1, Rockwood, Amanda1, 1 Seasonal variation in plant community regeneration response to flooding in two hydrologically-connected inland wetlands.
51. OVERATH, R. DEBORAH1, FOWLER, NORMA1, PEASE, CRAIG2, 1 2 Decomposition of variance in population growth rate: survival and growth of largest plants contributes most.
52. Pico, F. Xavier1,3, de Kroon, Hans2,3, Retana, Javier1, 1 3 2 Little demographic effect of an extended flowering season for a Mediterranean perennial herb.
53. Skinner, Jeffrey1, Fore, Stephanie1, Kelrick, Michael1, 1 The effects of burn intensity and spatial genotype change on post fire size change in Vaccinium stamineum.
54. IBANEZ, INES1, CLARK, JAMES1, 1 The role of seed fall patterns vs. environmental resources in the spatial distribution of tree seedlings.
55. Townsend, Daniel1, Meyer, Andrew2, 1 2 Rapid recovery of witch hazel (Hamamelis virginiana) by sprouting, following release from deer browsing.
56. Jones, Cynthia1, Schulz, Kurt1, Manar, Katherine1, Marriage, Tara1, Zasada, John2, 1 2 Evidence for the role of canopy disturbance in the spatial distribution of eastern leatherwood (Dirca palustris).
102. Baruch, Zdravko1, 1 Interpopulation variation in Trachypogon plumosus (Poaceae): phenology, seed morphology and germination.
103. Winterer, Juliette1, Walsh, Molly1, Poddar, Minakshi1, 1 Spatial segregation of juvenile and mature garlic mustard plants (Alliaria petiolata) in a central Pennsylvania woodland.
104. Crone, Elizabeth1, Lesica, Peter2, 1 2 Pollen limitation, rainfall, and cyclical masting in a perennial wildflower, Astragalus scaphoides.
105. Sanders, Suzanne1, McGraw, James1, 1 Recensus of an Indiana nature preserve to examine goldenseal population demography.
106. Menges, Eric1, Quintana-Ascencio, Pedro1, 1 Evaluating population viability with fire in Eryngium cuneifolium: deciphering a decade of demographic data.
107. GABBARD, BETHANY1, FOWLER, NORMA1, 1 Effects of simulated grazing on the population demography of the exotic grass, Bothriochloa ischaemum.
108. Gibson, David1, Taylor, Ian2, 1 2 Morphological variation in populations of Festuca arundinacea in England.