|HOME SCHEDULE AUTHOR INDEX SUBJECT INDEX|
Poster Session #51: Rare, Threatened, and Endangered Species.
Friday, August 10, 2001. Presentation from 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM. Exhibition Hall
117. SPORRONG, JILL1, ANKLAM, JANE2, KLEINTJES, PAULA1, 1 2 Habitat enhancement for the endangered Karner blue butterfly in the Eau Claire River Basin, Wisconsin.
118. FULLER, STEVEN1, LEOPOLD, DONALD1, SMALLIDGE, PETER2, GIFFORD, NEIL3, 1 2 3 Fire, mangement, and disturbance effects on Karner Blue habitat.
119. Artiomow, Hannelore1, Karron, Jeffrey1, 1 The influence of population size and density on pollinator service in Agalinis skinneriana.
120. Black, Dameron1, Bard, Alice2, Stout, Jack3, 1 2 3 Restoration of an endangered Florida sandhill endemic plant, Warea amplexifolia (Brassicaceae): Plant response to habitat enhancement and to reintroduction.
121. Boyle, Owen1,2, Menges, Eric2, Waller, Donald1, 1 2 The metapopulation genetics of Polygonella basiramia, a federally endangered plant endemic to the Florida scrub.