|HOME SCHEDULE AUTHOR INDEX SUBJECT INDEX|
Poster Session #18: Remote Sensing and GIS.
Tuesday, August 7, 2001. Presentation from 3:30 PM to 5:00 PM. Exhibition Hall
84. Bonde, John1, Johnston, Carol1, 1 Stream mapping using a remote control model helicopter.
85. Dai, Ting1, Wool, Timothy2, Ambrose, Robert3, 1 2 3 Development of a watershed-based mercury pollution characterization system.
86. Ratcliffe, Ian1, Henebry, Geoffrey1,2, Wedin, David2, 1 2 Spatio-temporal dynamics of vegetation and precipitation in the Nebraska Sand Hills.
87. Chang, HyunJeong1, Kang, Sinkyu1, Lee, Dowon1, 1 Correlation of NDVI and topographic indices in a rugged mountain area of Korea.
88. Naumoff, Kyra1, Benning, Tracy1, 1 Assessment of environmental cofactors affecting the prevalence of Fibropapillomatosis in the green turtle, Chelonia mydas.
89. KNOX, ROBERT1, DESIGN CENTER, INTEGRATED MISSSION1, 1 Biomass Imaging for Research on Carbon and Habitats (BIRCH): a mission concept supporting NASA's Carbon Cycle Initiative.
90. Cadwell, Larry1, Petrie, Gregg1, Downs, Janelle1, Cullinan, Valerie1, Tagestad, Jerry, 1 Adapting remote sensing tools for rangeland monitoring.
91. Schmidts, Miriam1, Sims, Daniel1, Zutta, Brian1, Qiu, Hong1, Gamon, John1, 1 Detecting age of Southern California chaparral stands with spectral reflectance.
92. Tweddale, Scott1, Frank, Thomas 2, Tueller, Paul3, 1 2 3 New remote sensing procedures for vegetation cover sampling, estimation, spatial extrapolation, and change analysis.
93. BURCSU, THERESA1, ROBESON, SCOTT1, MERETSKY, VICKY1, 1 Using Landsat TM imagery to identify edge effects extent in a Mexican conifer forest.
94. MACKENZIE, MARK1, CARTER, ROBERT2, 1 2 Using geospatial technologies for ecological classification of longleaf pine sites in southern Alabama.
95. HOUSTON, STAN1,2, GAMON, JOHN1,2, HUEMMRICH, KARL2,3, 1 2 3 Detecting contrasting patterns of photosynthetic activity in arctic vegetation using remote sensing.
96. ADACHI, NAOKI1,2, MANOKARAN, N1, ABDUL RAHIM, NIK1, OKUDA, TOSHINORI3, 1 2 3 Landuse changes around Pasoh Forest Reserve in Peninsular Malaysia.
97. Mettler, Paige1, Smith, Marian2, Middleton, Beth1, 1 2 Assessment of habitat availability for Boltonia decurrens, a threatened floodplain species, using a GIS.