|HOME SCHEDULE AUTHOR INDEX SUBJECT INDEX|
Poster Session #17: Resource Management and Risk Assessment.
Tuesday, August 7, 2001. Presentation from 3:30 PM to 5:00 PM. Exhibition Hall
102. CLAUSNITZER, DAVID1, PYKE, DAVID1, BELNAP, JAYNE2, GRAHAM, TIM2, PHILLIPS, SUSAN2, 1 2 Interactions of cattle grazing and climate change on semi-arid ecosystem function.
103. McAndrews, Gina1, Salvador, Ricardo 1, 1 Evaluation of a participatory approach to mediate conflicts between livestock and wildlife interests in Colorado.
104. Laurence, John1, Lee, E.1, Hogsett, William1, 1 Simulation of ozone effects on eight tree species at Shenandoah National Park, Virginia, USA.
105. KAPUSTKA, LAWRENCE1, GALBRAITH, HECTOR2, LUXON, MATTHEW3, MCCONNELL, NATHAN1, YOCUM, JOAN1, 1 2 3 Integrating measures of habitat quality into Ecological Risk Assessments: modifying the exposure estimating procedures.
106. TYRRELL, LUCY1, ADAMS, LAYNE2, BOUDREAU, SUSAN1, KARLE, KENNETH1, McINTYRE, CAROL1, ROLAND, CARL1, SOUSANES, PAM1, TWITCHELL, HOLLIS1, 1 2 How does "science" help resource management at Denali National Park and Preserve?