|HOME SCHEDULE AUTHOR INDEX SUBJECT INDEX|
Poster Session #13: Restoration Ecology.
Tuesday, August 7, 2001. Presentation from 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM. Exhibition Hall
57. Symstad, Amy1, 1 Determining restoration goals and methods for a degraded sand prairie.
58. Rickey, Marcia 1, Anderson, Roger1, Nelson, Debra2, 1 2 Testing Tradescantia ohiensis as an indicator of deer browsing intensity in northeastern Illinois prairies.
59. Leger, Elizabeth1, Reever Morghan, Kimberly1, 1 Effect of Starthistle management on grassland community.
60. Brye, Kristofor1, Kucharik, Chris1, 1 Carbon sequestration in two restored prairie chronosequences on contrasting soils in southern Wisconsin.
61. LLOYD, MATT1, KLEINTJES, PAULA1, 1 Butterflies as a measure of success for planting native prairie on Conservation Reserve Program parcels.
62. Aschenbach, Todd1,2, Kindscher, Kelly1,2, 1 2 Comparison of planting strategies in a tallgrass prairie restoration.
63. Luster, Ryan1, Schupp, Eugene1, 1 Evaluating nitrogen immobilization for the restoration of cheatgrass (Bromus tectorum L.) infested rangeland.
64. BLUMENTHAL, DANA1, JORDAN, NICHOLAS1, 1 Soil carbon addition for weed control in tallgrass prairie restoration.
65. Foster, Johanna1, 1 Effects of Formica subsericea mounds on prairie plants and soils.
66. MONSEN, KATIE1, JURIK, THOMAS1, 1 Small-scale patterns and effects of scale on dissimilarity on tallgrass prairie vegetative communities.
67. Holl, Karen1, 1 Effect of coal surface mine revegetation practices on long-term recovery of southeastern hardwood forests.
68. Long, Amy1, Handel, Steven1, 1 Low natural invasion rate of woodland species onto West Virginia strip-mined lands.
69. Leary, Cathlene1, Howes-Keiffer, Carolyn1, 1 Comparison of seed bank composition and aboveground vegetation of a restored pasture.
70. Gleeson, Scott1, Fetcher, Ned2,3, Zimmerman, Jess2, 1 2 3 Plant traits and nutrient limitation of Cecropia in abandoned pasture in Puerto Rico.
71. Banker, Michele1, Geiger, Donald 1,2, Jablonski, Leanne1, 1 2 Deciduous woodland dynamics following removal of invasive honeysuckle.
72. Hoyer, Erik1, Beyerl, Tammie1, Minzner, Margaret1, Brennan, Lisa1, Middleton, Beth1, 1 Functional analysis of planted, regenerated, and old-growth cypress wetlands along the Cache River, Illinois.
73. Scott, Irvin 1, Dyer, Andrew1, 1 Carolina Bay restoration: vegetation assessment of Lost Lake after 9 years.
74. Smiley, Peter1, Dibble, Eric 1, Miller, Andrew2, 1 2 Interrelationships among channel form, instream habitat, and aquatic communities.
75. PASZKOWSKI, CYNTHIA1, PUCHNIAK, ALLISON1, GRAY, BRIAN2, 1 2 Recovery of amphibian assemblages in restored wetlands in Prairie Canada.
76. Puchniak, Allison 1, Paszkowski, Cynthia1, Gray, Brian2, 1 2 Recovery of avian assemblages in restored wetlands in Prairie Canada.
77. Peot, Sarah1, Voss, Karen2, Weiher, Evan1, 1 2 Short-term effects of experimental restoration of a lakeshore plant community.
78. Mulhouse, John1, Galatowitsch, Susan1, 1 Long-term revegetation of restored prairie pothole wetlands.
79. Ashworth, Sharon1, Kindscher, Kelly1,2, 1 2 The role of species pools in determining initial plant species richness in newly created wetlands.
80. Wischmeyer, Amanda 1,2, Geiger, Donald 1,2, Jablonski, Leanne1, 1 2 Wet prairie vegetation and soil development on the Mount Saint John (MEEC) prairie restoration.