|HOME SCHEDULE AUTHOR INDEX SUBJECT INDEX|
Poster Session #8: Riparian Ecology.
Monday, August 6, 2001. Presentation from 3:30 PM to 5:00 PM. Exhibition Hall
142. Mast, Joy1, Stevens, Lawrence1, 1 Dendroecological study of black cottonwood dynamics along regulated and unregulated rivers in British Columbia.
143. Deutsch, Charles1,2, Schulz, Kurt1, Jamison, Kenneth1,2, Manar, Katherine1,2, Kahl, Katherine1, 1 2 Combined interaction of summer flooding and shade in the establishment of understory Acer saccharinum seedlings.
144. Carroll, Denise1, Dibble, Eric1, Schoenholtz, Stephen1, 1 An experimental manipulation to assess ecological impacts of riparian disturbances on small stream ecosystems.
145. Cook, James1, Saeland, Melissa1, 1 Flood regime effects on regeneration - a disturbance, subsidy or stress?
146. McIntyre, Sherwood1, Ngandu, Mudiayi2, 1 2 Riparian evaluation using stream measurements and the Riparian Channel Environmental Inventory.
148. Barker, Jerry1, McAllister, Lynne1, Bryce, Sandy1, Larsen, David2, 1 2 Historical vegetation reconstruction to define reference condition.
149. Kearsley, Michael1, Howe, Marisa1, 1 Vegetation and seed bank dynamics in riparian habitats of the regulated Colorado River in Grand Canyon.
150. Bagstad, Kenneth1, Stromberg, Juliet1, 1 Controls of plant species diversity in a desert riparian ecosystem.
151. Richter, Rebecca1, Stromberg, Juliet1, 1 Degradation of the riparian ecosystem of Ramsey Canyon in the Huachuca Mountains of southeastern Arizona.