|HOME SCHEDULE AUTHOR INDEX SUBJECT INDEX|
Poster Session #40: Urban Ecology.
Thursday, August 9, 2001. Presentation from 3:30 PM to 5:00 PM. Exhibition Hall
92. Pavao-Zuckerman, Mitchell1, Coleman, David1, 1 Urban environmental effects on leaf litter decomposition in the southern Appalachians.
93. DILLARD, NOAH1, ZHU, WEIXING2, GRIMM, NANCY3, 1 2 3 Denitrification in retention basin soils of an urban ecosystem.
94. Stabler, Linda1, Martin, Chris1, Stutz, Jean1, 1 Effects of mycorrhizal associations on urban tree carbon storage potential.
95. Green, Douglas1, Miyazawa, Shinichi1, More, April1, 1 Carbon pool in urban and agricultural land use types in a Sonoran desert ecosystem.
96. McIntyre, Nancy1,3, Hostetler, Mark2,3, 1 3 2 Effects of land use on bee communities in an urban ecosystem.
97. Peters, Eric1, Jagoe, Charles2, Bell, Timothy1, 1 2 Effects of accumulation of hazardous metals on terrestrial isopods (Armadillidium vulgare) in urban environments.
98. Katti, Madhusudan1, Shochat, Eyal1, 1 Bird species diversity in the greater Phoenix area, Arizona.
99. GADE, KRISTIN1, 1 Use of native and non-native trees in urban landscaping: Consideration of ecosystem services.
100. Hishaw, Jillian1, Kieren, Elizabeth2, Ottman, Ken2, 1 2 Alternatives to the use of 2,4-dimethylamine as a herbicide in public areas.