|HOME SCHEDULE AUTHOR INDEX SUBJECT INDEX|
Poster Session #15: Vegetation Analysis.
Tuesday, August 7, 2001. Presentation from 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM. Exhibition Hall
20. Harris, John1, Walker, Marilyn2,3, Peet, Robert4, Grossman, Dennis5, Jennings, Michael1, 1 2 3 4 5 An information infrastructure for vegetation science: A model and prototype database for storing and integrating vegetation data.
21. Corbett, Erica1, Corbett, Gail2, 1 2 Ordination analysis of remnant cemetery prairies in Illinois.
22. Biedenbender, Sharon1, Marsett, Robert1, Qi, Jiaguo2, Watson, Mary1, Heilman, Philip1, 1 2 Ground truthing remotely sensed vegetation parameters for arid land assessment and management.
23. Tushenski, Nicole1, Meisel, Jennifer1, Weiher, Evan1, 1 Multivariate analysis of floodplain oak savanna community composition.
24. OSIO, ANAIS1, BILBAO, BIBIANA1, 1 Soil and vegetation changes along savanna-ecotone gradient in the Gran Sabana, Venezuela.
25. KARST, JUSTINE1, ARII, KEN1, LECHOWICZ, MARTIN1, 1 Testing the scale-dependence of species associations among ferns.
26. Twery, Mark1, Wade, Gary1, Myers, Jonathan2, Detmar, Kathie2, Mator, William2, 1 2 A comparison of study techniques for evaluating plant species richness in northern hardwood forests.
27. Arenz, Brett1, Fulton, Mark1, 1 Spatial Analysis of a Maple/Basswood plot: fine scale regularity and large scale clustering.
28. SOLON, Jerzy1, Roo-Zielinska, Ewa1, 1 Biomass and floristic richness of the herb layer in forests of Scots pine (Pinus sylvestris) in Central and Northern Europe.