|HOME SCHEDULE AUTHOR INDEX SUBJECT INDEX|
Poster Session #31: Climate Change.
Wednesday, August 8, 2001. Presentation from 3:30 PM to 5:00 PM. Exhibition Hall
87. CALDEIRA, MARIA1, RYEL, RONALD2, PEREIRA, JOAO1, 1 2 Species richness and resistance to climate perturbation In a Mediterranean experimental grassland .
88. Bolton, Harvey1, Smith, Jeffrey2, Bailey, Vanessa1, Link, Steven3, 1 2 3 Influence of climate on plant and soil microbial diversity of a shrub-steppe ecosystem.
89. Tjoelker, Mark1, Oleksyn, Jacek2,3, Reich, Peter2, 1 2 3 Biogeographic variation in jack pine in contrasting climates: Implications for tree response to global change.
90. Thompson, Kenneth1, Masters, Gregory2, Brown, Valerie3, Grime, Philip1, 1 2 3 Predicting plant community response to climate change.
91. Masters, Gregory1, Brown, Valerie2, Clarke, Ian3, 1 2 3 Calcareous grassland responses to field manipulation of local climate.
92. GORDON, WENDY1, FAMIGLIETTI, JAMES1, FOWLER, NORMA1, HIBBARD, KATHY2, KITTEL, TIMOTHY3, MEMBERS, VEMAP4, 1 2 3 4 The validation of VEMAP Phase 2 model experiments using hydrologic data.
93. Cleland, Elsa1, Niles, John2, 1 2 Shifting phenology in a grassland ecosystem under simulated global change.
94. WAN, SHIQIANG1, LUO, YIQI1, WALLACE, LINDA1, 1 Warming and clipping effects on microclimate in tallgrass prairie: its implications for global warming and land-use change.
95. Kavanagh, Trudy1, Luckman, Brian1, 1 Treeline response to climate variability, Sunwapta Pass, Alberta, Canada.
96. STRECKER, ANGELA1, COBB, TYLER1, VINEBROOKE, ROLF1, 1 Responses of phytoplankton to experimental greenhouse warming of alpine ponds in the Canadian Rocky Mountains.
97. Pastor, John1, Chen, Jiquan2, Bridgham, Scott3, Deywey, Brad1, Marshall, Treneice2, Weltzin, Jake4, Harth, Cal1, Keller, Jason3, 1 2 3 4 Long-term energy flows in peatlands and their responses to heat and water loading.
98. Breymeyer, Alicja1, 1 Latitudinal variability of litter fall and decay in pine forest ecosystems: transect studies along 52N parallel .
99. OLSZYK, DAVID1, TINGEY, DAVID1, JOHNSON, MARK1, RYGIEWICZ, PAUL1, 1 Elevated CO2 and temperature affect C and N concentrations but not accumulation in Pseudotsuga menziesii.
100. WANG, CHUANKUAN1, BOND, BEN1, GOWER, STITH1, 1 Soil surface CO2 flux in boreal black spruce fire chronosequence.
101. Edwards, Nelson1, 1 Respiration response of mature sweetgum stems to carbon dioxide enrichment.
102. ROYCE, GITANE1, LOIK, MICHAEL1, 1 Effect of increased summer precipitation on high-temperature tolerance for Purshia tridentata.
103. Loik, Michael 1, 1 Photosynthetic responses to increased summer precipitation for two Great Basin Desert shrubs.
104. Gillespie, Ian1, Loik, Michael2, 1 2 Effects of summer precipitation on photosynthesis for seedlings of two common Great Basin shrubs.